With a footprint in more than 20 countries, 46,000 employees, and external revenue of 8.2 billion euros (2015), T-Systems is one of the world’s leading providers of information and communications technology (ICT). T-Systems offers a range of integrated solutions for business customers, including the secure operation of legacy systems and classic ICT services, the transformation to cloud-based services (including tailored infrastructure, platforms and software) as well as new business models and innovation projects for the business fields of the future, such as data analytics, the Internet of Things, machine-to-machine (M2M) communication and Industrial Internet.
T-Systems can provide all this thanks to its global reach in fixed-network and mobile communications, its highly secure data centers, a comprehensive cloud ecosystem built around standardized platforms and global partnerships, and the ability to offer top levels of security.
Main purpose of the job:
This is an entry-level position aimed at providing graduates with the opportunity to combine and further theoretical development, technical instruction and soft skill training with on-hand practical experience fulfilling the role of Marketing Co-ordinator in the Marketing & Communication team.
Key areas of responsibility:
- To plan, co-ordinate and implement brand/sponsorship promotions and other marketing activities
- Organising and co-ordination of T-Systems presence at key exhibitions/fairs (regionally)
Promotional items for clients and staff:
- Administration & selling elements
- Assist and support Account Marketing Expert in all aspects of marketing & communication related activities within a customer environment:
- This could refer to administrative tasks
- Events planning and management
- Campaign roll-out etc.
- Assist and support Sales & Solution Marketing Expert in relation to lead management and campaign logistics
- General administrative and correspondence work for Marketing & Communications office at Head Office (filing, faxing, making of photocopies, taking minutes etc.)
- Assist with general marketing activities.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours.
- Require professional interaction with all role-players.
Criteria for selection:
- Applicants must be South African citizens;
- Have completed a Diploma/Degree in Marketing or equivalent and be able to demonstrate good academic record and achievements;
- Application forms must be completed in full and copies of academic records must be included;
- Not have previously participated in an internship or graduate programme;
- Have no work experience in the field of study;
- A recent graduate (2014-2018);
- Considered a youth (18-27 years);
- Verified qualification certificate and no criminal record;
- Effective communication in English (written and verbal);
- Computer literacy (MS Office – basic Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Prepared to undergo psychometric assessments.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes required:
- Able to meet deadlines and deliver to expectations
- Planning and Organising skills
- Customer Orientation
- Following instructions and procedures
- Knowledge of Marketing processes will be an advantage
- Attention to detail
Closing Date: 8 March 2018
CLICK HERE TO APPLY