Duration of 18 months after training and receipt of certificate.
CALL FOR 52 YOUTH BRIGATE
MATATIELE LOCAL MUNICIPALITY IN PARTNERSHIP WITH DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SETTLEMENTS ON SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- Unemployed or not schooling female and male youth at the age between 18 and 35 years. Disabled youth are encouraged to apply!!
- Must have completed grade 12 with a Mathematics / Mathematics Literacy as one of the subjects.
- Proof of resident from ward councillor
- CV must include certified ID and grade 12 certificate
- Brick laying
- The youth brigade will be taken from all 26 wards of Matatiele through ward councillors, therefore two youth per ward (male and female).
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROGRAM:
- To provide unemployed youth with technical skills for the market.
Closing Date: 15 July 2019
How to Apply
Applicants should be hand delivered to the ward councillor’s offices at ward level