Location: Linbro Park
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Logistics Interaction Centre . We are looking for talented individuals with the relevant skills and experience for 10 LIC learners (of which 5 must be disabled learners), which is based in Linbro Park. The successful candidate will report directly to the Logistics Interaction Centre Manager.
The purpose of this program is to equip learners to understand and acquaint themselves with the processes related to monitoring and interaction with Owner Drivers and the Logistics teams on operational requirements to ensure execution and adherence to plans whilst delivering excellent customer service. .
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Execution of daily plans
- Effective handling of Owner Driver issues or queries regarding delivery
- Warehouse picking and loading tracking
- Load and bay allocation
- Effective usage of systems
- Optimising customer service
- Optimising distribution performance
- Interaction between the Logistics Interaction Centre, Distribution and Customer Interaction Centre
The Learnership runs over a period of 12 months. To successfully complete the programme, the learner must obtain a minimum value of 142 credits. Through the completion of the Learnership, they will receive a Further Education and Training Certificate in Road Transport Supervision NQF Level 4.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Grade 12/Matric with Maths, and two South African Languages with English as the home language or at least a first additional language
- Applicants must be unemployed
- No Experience required
- Attention to detail
- Self Motivated and self starter
- Customer interaction skills
- Telephone skills and etiquette
- Customer focused attitude
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
50% of appointed candidates must be disabled.
Only candidates who are currently unemployed will be considered.
Candidates must not have already completed the National Certificate: Contact Centre Support NQF 2 as this is an outcome of the learnership (candidates who have already done this qualification cannot be considered).
The Learnership runs over a period of 12 months. To successfully complete the programme, the learner must obtain a minimum value of 142 credits. Through the completion of the Internship, they will receive a Further Education and Training Certificate in Road Transport Supervision NQF Level 4.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Coca Cola Learnership Programme