Location: Cape Town
- Be aged between 18 and 25 years.
- Be able to speak, read and write English.
- Fluency in an African language will be advantageous.
- Be computer literate.
- Currently unemployed or no work experience.
- Not be studying at any other institution.
- Not be registered for any other learnership.
- Have a clean criminal and credit record.
- South African citizens only.
- Must be able to start 1 February 2019.
XPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Passed Matric (a pass in mathematics, maths literacy or accounting will be beneficial)
- Must have also completed a 1 year qualification/certificate OR completed 1 year of tertiary education but could not study further due to financial/personal reasons.
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to the following statutory checks:
- Criminal Check
- Qualification Check
- Psychometric Assessment
Should you not be contacted within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. This opportunity is not open to recruitment agencies and we reserve the right not to fill the vacancy.
Please submit the following in your application:
- Certified copies of your matric certificate (must be attched with your CV).
- Certified copies of your ID Document (must be attched with your CV).
- Proof of 1 year of study towards a tertiary education/certificate (must be attched with your CV).
How to Apply
Apply Online for the MMI: Consultant Learnership Programme 2019
Apply Online for the MMI: Administrator Learnership Programme 2019