Learnership at Putco
PUTCO was founded in 1945 and is South Africa’s oldest and largest bus company transporting more than 350 000 passengers per day we have a programme called Learnership at Putco. The company operates in Gauteng, Mpumalanga and Limpopo. Learnership at Putco operates a fleet of about 1 800 buses, has over 2 000 drivers of which more than 50 are women. Learnership at Putco travels about 90 million kilometres a year and carries more than 70 million passengers a year.
PUTCO is continuously working on improving the quality of service and instiling a customer-centric approach to service provision. We will work closely with all role players including government in finding lasting solutions to transport challenges.
Putco in collaboration with the transport education and training authority offers 40 x learnership opportunities towards the national certificate in professional driving based at Larimar Training Academy: Linbro Park
Please note that preference will be given to females
Candidates For Learnership at Putco :
• Minimum Grade 12 (Std. 10) or equivalent qualification
• Valid driver’s license (code EC; C a EC1 OA) (NOT CI or EC I )
• Valid PrDP (Public Driver’s Permit)
• Good health
• A willingness to pursue a career as a professional driver in the Road Passenger Transport Industry
Conditions of employment will Include:
As per sectoral determination No.5 Learnership
• A 12 month learnership contract
• A learner allowance payable for the duration of the contract.
• 15 days annual leave Persons who are currently not employed, who are younger than 35 and who meet the above criteria are invited to forward their applications (CV and copy of their ID document and drivers’ license) to.
Candidates residing in the Johannesburg area email: Yolandam@putco.co.za
Candidatas residing in the Pretoria area email: LebogangA@putco.co.za