AMOK Digital (Pty) Ltd – Account Manager Vacancy in Johannesburg, Hyde Park Jan 2018
|Remuneration:||R15000 – R20000 per month negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Hyde Park|
|Company:||AMOK Digital (Pty) Ltd|
We require a dynamic individual to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for various tasks within AMOK Digital, ranging from client service to in-house project scheduling and deadline management.
The account manager will work closely with our clients, as well as our internal teams.
The position requires skills in client service, administration, management of various projects and teams, deadline management, quality control and all other related tasks to ensure that projects are completed and delivered on time and within budget.
- Client liaisons and service – meetings, emails, phone calls, etc.
- Ability to handle and resolve difficult situations or project related problems
- Account management – planning, project management, deadline management, budget control
- Write briefs and brief designers – internal briefing
- Generate reports – to show value and ROI
- Coordinate and manage various tasks and projects (day-to-day client service)
- Ensure that work is delivered on standard and on time
- Create presentations and pitch/present to clients
- Assist with administration related tasks – example, ensure that a quote exists for every job
- Operational and management reporting
- Motivate the teams with your inputs, energy and creativity
- Manage client expectations and relationships
- A minimum two years’ industry experience
- Agency experience or experience in media/advertising/publishing environments essential
- Client service experience essential
- Project management experience essential
- Administration experience essential
- Must have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of print, digital and multimedia type projects
- Strong understanding of digital mediums
- Strong project management or organisational skills
- Good writing and proofreading skills essential
- Team player, but must be able to take the lead and guide other teams/individuals when necessary
- High level of initiative
- Good command of the English and Afrikaans languages – read, write, speak