Petra Vonk Design : Admin Assistant Vacancy in Cape Town Jan 2018
|Remuneration:||R9000 – R11000 per month Basic salary|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Petra Vonk Design|
Petra Vonk Design Studio is well-known in the industry for creating bold, creative, and innovative spaces. We are looking for the right person to become part of our team. Our methods and thought process are unconventional, and that is what sets us apart in the industry.
We need a strong individual that can offer support to all departments in the business and can make things happen. You must be willing to work in a team and take on any task given. There is opportunity for growth.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to workstations.
- Maintaining of company documentations and certificates.
- General up-keeping of the office environment.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing power meter.
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items from time to time.
- Assist the ops manager with project administration.
- Financial data capturing and scanning of documents.
- Assist with wrapping and packing of event décor from time to time.
Start: position available immediately
Send your CV to petra@petravonkdesign or call us for more information: (021) 88 44 010
Also, check out our Instagram Page to see what we do: @petravonkdesign
- Two years’ experience as an office assistant or administrative role
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High energy levels
- Telephone skills
- Meeting planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Own Transport