Applications accepted until: 2019-03-28
AfriSam South Africa Pty Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in six Southern African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices. At AfriSam South Africa we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
Aggregate and Readymix Operations
- Managing customers credit usage and credit limit.
- Monitoring and updating customers files by ensuring overdue accounts are at an acceptable level
- Minimise debtors day sales outstanding (DSO) through proactive collection strategies
- Negotiating commitment to make interim payment arrangements.
- Timeous follow-up on credit defaults.
- Determine customers qualifying for the remedial process in accordance with the Credit Control Policy & Procedures
- Manage debt on remedial accounts in accordance with remedial terms and conditions
- Manage existing and new customers credit application process
- Updating and monitoring customer files and accounts
- Continuous communication with customers on debt collection process
Experience and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 plus Credit Diploma or equivalent.
- Three years experience in a credit control environment.
- Credit control systems i.e SAP experience
- Knowledge of credit control systems.
- Willingness to take on additional tasks/projects.
- Proficiency in MS packages, especially Word and Excel.
- Must be able to do manual recons when required
Skills and Knowledge:
- Methodical, accurate, deadline driven and attentive to detail
- Ability to work in a high pressured and stressful environment
- Good analytical skills, results oriented professional and a team player.
Please forward your application and rÃ©sumÃ© to Zipporah Tshelane at fax no 011 670 5223 or e-mail to email@example.com and use Credit Controller as reference in your email.
Applicants are advised that AfriSam is a designated employer under the Employment Equity Act and as such has an Employment Equity Plan in place. The Company therefore has the right to fill the vacancy in accordance with its Employment Equity Plan in order to fulfil its transformation objectives by preferring designated employees.”