Company: Suidwes Landbou Eiendoms Beperk
Contract type: Permanent
Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Agrinet, a subsidiary of Suidwes, is a supplier of an extensive range of branded products and related services to the agricultural, hardware, irrigation as well as the industrial sector in Africa. The primary focus is the continued optimisation of the value chain, which stretches from the manufacturer to the retailer and the direct involvement in the improvement of retail shops in Agrinet’s supply chain.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities include:
Responsible for capturing information from claim (CLM) documentation, controlling supplier claims, general administration and communicating with internal and external clients and suppliers.
- Processing/capturing data from claim (CLM) documentation.
- Reporting of problems and discrepancies to the relevant departments.
- Respond and handle feedback from the relevant departments.
- Generate and control supplier claims.
- Responsible for stock claims and packaging adjustments.
- Working with clients and handling internal and external client queries.
- Maintain accurate records for query and control purposes.
- Generate waybill documents.
- Process, interpret and provide information from relevant reports.
- Process daily KPI procedures.
- Ensure all administration is up to date.
- Ensure received claims are send to the correct department for further processing
Bilingual: English and Afrikaans
Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
3 Years’ experience as Admin Clerk or similar position
Knowledge of Agrinet’s product range will be an advantage
General data capturing and administrative abilities
Job Closing Date