Hospitality, Western Cape George
PORTER – NOW RECRUITING
We are now accepting applications for a Porter – an individual who is the initial professional contact with each guest that arrives at the Porte Couchere and who has to ensure the guests / members are made to feel welcome whilst maintaining the Leading Hotel of the Worlds standards.
A minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent, 1 year’s relevant experience in a 4* or 5* establishment, a valid driver’s license with PDP and knowledge of the resort and surrounding areas are required.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be guest orientated, well presented and friendly.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Escort guests to the Reception area
- Luggage handling for arrivals and departures
- Escort guests to and assist with becoming familiar with the room (rooming)
- Be familiar with and promote services and amenities of the Resort
- Shuttle guests on the premises
- Transport guests between airport, Resort and other location
- Must be prepared to work outside in inclement weather
Ad Visible Until: 20 December 2019
Apply/Submit CV Here