Closing Date: 28 December 2018
Business Unit: Sasol Chemical Operations for GMM
Reports to: GMM (Govan Mbeki Municipality)
Job Type NPE | 12 months
Role Category Process Implementation
Level of Experience: 1-5 years
Purpose of the job:
Purpose of the job: Safe execution of daily maintenance strategies to ensure maximum plant availability.
Required outputs: Functional:
- Carry out maintenance and report back to foreman
- Fault finding on electrical systems
- Scheduling of work according to pre-determined needs.
- Projects and small modification investigations and management.
- Extensive daily maintenance and housekeeping.
- Effective problem solving and defect reporting.
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment.
- Deliver a service in accordance with customer requirements.
- Ability to read electrical drawings.
- Trouble shooting and fault finding rectification defects.
- Planning and execution of tasks.
Required outputs: General:
- Adhere to all safety and work procedures and standards.
- Adapt and manage change.
- Ability to share knowledge.
- Standby duties.
- Compliance to all legal requirements.
- General Housekeeping.
Qualifications and expertise required:
- N3 electrical or equivalent/Grade 12 Maths and Science (Must)
- Qualified Artisan (Electrician) with trade test papers/ NQF Level 4. (Must)
- Red seal qualification (Preferred)
- Valid Code B or C license.
Person attributes Competencies (skills, knowledge and characteristics) -Ability to work independently,
Good interpersonal relations -Good negotiation skills -Computer literacy
Nurtures and coaches Details on how to apply (as per the specific role)
Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void. If you don’t hear from us within 2 months (60 days) after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Apply On Company Site