Our company is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced Artisan Electrician
X 2 to join our dynamic team. Make sure you support the Ford umbrella (SQDCPMEL) in order for us to reach our daily schedule and exceed.
- Total Maintenance of all Manufacturing equipment
- Fault finding of PLC controlled circuits and the modifications thereof.
- Immediate response to all equipment breakdowns as directed by his Supervisor/ Team Leaders.
- Ensure Production uptime within departmental objectives.
- Ensure safety compliance at all times.
- Ensure to escalate all issues in your shift.
- Assist team members with problem solving
- Required to work a 3 shift pattern, with essential overtime when requested.
- Repairs of problematic equipment in his related field.
- Modifications to P.L.C software circuits, Mitsubishi and Siemens PLC’s are mainly used in the Manufacturing Area
- Assist Project work related to new equipment introduction
- PERFORMANCE MEASURES/SUCCESS CRITERIA
- Safety: Complete near misses as per requirement
- Quality: Ensure incident report is ready before unit gets to EOL
- Delivery: Support production and eleminate any downtime
- Cost: Continous improvement. Kaizens
- People: Be able to work indivisually and as a team
- Maintenance: PM, CM, AM and ensure back-up is 100% operational
- Environment: Ensure compliance as all time
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES (KSA)
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic PLC knowledge
- Fault findings
- Basic mechanical background
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- N4 plus Trade Test Certificate Electrician / Millwright
- Minimum of three years administrative experience
Salary: Market Related
Apply online now