BANKSETA Work Readiness Programme. The Association of Accounting Technicians (SA) are recruiting for a bursary funded by the BANKSETA Available for Graduates.
BANKSETA invites applications from Public Universities or Universities of Technology to offer
- Digital Literacy Programme that incorporates ICT skills
- Work Readiness Programme and Career counselling programme to economically disadvantaged Grade 12 scholars in rural communities of Limpopo and Eastern Cape in South Africa.
- The rationale for the project is to provide an opportunity to address Digitisation and Technology
- Applicant MUST be an accredited, Public University / University of Technology based in South Africa
- Applicants MUST provide a valid tax clearance certificate
The application form must be accompanied by the following documents:
University Executives are required to submit the proposal/s on behalf of the HE Institution.
In all instances, the relevant designated and mandated contact person of the institution should authorise the proposal on behalf of the said Institution.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
- Applications and other project related documents are to be submitted on BANKSETA templates, and as per the correct submission process.
- Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the application.
VISIT APPLICATION LINK