1. Strip and assess damaged body components of commercial vehicles.
2. Provide detailed materials list (new and/or repaired part) for quotation purposes.
3. Repair, refurbish or fabricate body and structural components of commercial vehicles within OEM and/ company standards and specifications.
4. Ensure highest quality finish according to standards and specifications.
5. Complete job cards for sign off (individual and supervisor/foreman).
6. Complete all relevant administrative requirements.
7. Work according to OE and company standard repair times.
8. Ensure integrity of all related tools of the trade.
9. Choose alternative ways of carrying out tasks (innovation).
10. Operate electrical and mechanical equipment pertaining to the job, i.e. power tools.
11. Work according to occupational health and safety requirements.
12. Supervision of employees, where applicable (incl. general worker
13. Co-ordination and collaboration of employees working on the same vehicle.
14. Helping where needed and carrying out any reasonable requests