Three companies are seeking BCOM. The purpose of the position is to learn theoretical and practical skills within the field of law so as to build and gain practical and hands – on experience through experiential learning based on the learnership agreement.
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, Excel, Ms Outlook)
- Communication skills
- Listening skills (verbal and written)
- Planning and organising
- Have an excellent academic record(65% and above)
- Be driven and passionate about learning
- Ability to analyse, interpret, solve problems and making of legal arguments to reach a conclusion.
- Good writing skills with the ability to express complex concepts.
- Ability to make investigative decisions in the resolution of complaints.
A Practice in Stellenbosch has 1 SAIPA Learnership position available. A degree is preferable, and own transport is essential. Please send your CV to [email protected]
A Practice in Durban is looking to provide a learnership for BCom Degree graduates. Please send your CV, academic transcripts, and a copy of your ID [email protected]
A Practice in Mossel Bay is providing Learnerships for graduates with a BCom degree. Please send your CV, academic transcripts, and a copy of your ID to [email protected]
A Practice in Table View is looking for newly qualified Professional Accountants, and learnerships for graduates. Please send your CV, academic transcripts, and a copy of your ID [email protected]
If you have not been contacted within 10 working days your application has not been successful.