FMCG, Gauteng JHB – Western Suburbs
Market related –
Our client is looking for a Boilermaker in the Krugersdorp area.
- N6 Mechanical qualification.
- Grade 12
- Trade Test in Boiler Making and Welding with minimum two years post trade test experience
- Understand weld ability of QT Steels, Stainless Steels, Duplex Steels, Wear Plate and other exotic steels.
- Sound knowledge of QA processes.
- Forklift driving License
- Must have served as an apprentice
- Construct, assemble, maintain, and repair stationary steam boilers and boiler house auxiliaries
- Align structures or plate sections to assemble boiler frame tanks or vats, following blueprints
- Direct cleaning of boilers and boiler furnaces
- Inspect and repair boiler fittings
- Bell, bead with power hammers, or weld pressure vessel tube ends, in order to ensure leakproof joints
If you have not heard from us within 7 business days, please regard your application unsuccessful.
Ad Visible Until: 21 March 2019