||Basic plus commission
||Cape Town, Kenilworth
|Own transport required:
||Film & Event Media
Business development manager – selling advertising space into B2B publications and digital media – Film and Event Media.
Business development manager required for print and digital, business to business publishers in the film and event industry – situated in Kenilworth, Cape Town.
Essential requirements for this position:
- Consult with clients with regards their marketing requirements in print and digital media in the event and film industry
- Drafting of bespoke proposals that suit clients budgets
- Publication sales advertising sales experience – preferred
- Must be able to travel – mainly Johannesburg and Durban
- Own reliable transport and valid driver’s licence essential
- Must currently reside in Cape Town.
- Excellent telephonic and client facing skills
- Target driven and passionate about selling
- Administrative aptitudes must include Microsoft Word Suite
- Corporately groomed
The successful candidate will
- Be required to prospect for new clients to develop the Brand.
- build up and nurture a client base
- Must also be willing to work on ‘once off projects’ which could include ad hoc projects
- Be target driven and enjoy the challenge of determining your own income
- Blossom when working on tight deadlines
- Be able to communicate at all levels.
Province: Western Cape
Own transport required: Yes
Travel requirement: Occasional to Frequent
City: Cape Town
Job level: Senior
Remuneration: Basic Salary + Commission.
Please forward your CV with contactable references to: Coleen Tapson at Film and Event Media