At TFG you can expect all the real business exposure, experience, and training you will need to get your career off to a flying start and realise your true potential.
We also know that sometimes you may just need some time to figure it all out and discover the world of retail before you choose any one of our many exciting career paths. To top it all off, TFG offers competitive graduate salaries which makes shopping sprees a reality, not a pipe dream!
Exciting opportunities are available for students to gain experience in their field of study through 12-18 month internships at our Head Office in Cape Town! In return, successful candidates will be paid an allowance to cover basic travel costs.
Intern Buyers will work closely with and support Buyers by working with fabrics, service-providers and all fashion surprises that pop up on a daily basis.
To apply for this position you need:
- A degree or diploma related to commercial and retail fashion
- Currently reside in Cape Town
- The ability to think like a trader, to persuade and negotiate, and to have a strong entrepreneurial sense
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An eye for detail, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to work accurately in a high-pressured environment
- Resilience, self-motivation, drive and ambition
- Creative flair and the ability to spot trends and execute plans accordingly
Apply now and commence in March 2018 as a TFG employee!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.