The primary role of a tea lady is to supply beverages (usually tea/coffee) and light snacks for meetings and events. Ideal candidates should be proficient in making hot drinks and will sometimes be expected to set out prepared food. Responsibilities also include ensuring adequate stock of all consumables required to perform their function. They are also expected to be proficient in keeping food trolleys or food preparation surfaces clean at all times and ensuring beverage dispencing machinery and water coolers are filled and maintained in line with operating instructions.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Grade 10 with previous relevant experience.
THEORETICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Must be well groomed and presentable
• Must demonstrate exceptional hygiene standards
• Good communication skills
• Excellent telephone manor
• Must be energetic
• Must know how to make coffees and operate coffee machines
Interested in applying for this vacancy?
Send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com, with the title of the vacancy in the subject of the email.