Closing Date: 14 September 2018
To provide an opportunity for 6 people from the Local Community to enrol for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging – NQF level 3. They will enter into a fixed term, one year contract, with CCBSA Devland Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a National qualification.
DURATION OF THE LEARNING PROGRAMME:
- this learnership runs over a period of 12 months.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Be self-motivated, be self-starters and willing to work
- Have basic problem solving ability.
- Be able to pay attention to detail and take instructions.
- Have the ability to interact and work well within teams.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Matric with an “E” pass (40% +) in both Mathematics (NOT Maths literacy) and Physical Science (NOT Life Sciences).
- N5/N6 advantageous
- Previous packaging experience will be advantageous.
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo Literacy and Numeracy testing, medicals and
security clearance checks.
This advert has minimum requirements listed.
Management reserves the right to use additional criteria for short-listing.
A full CV, listing work experience (if any) and reference contact details including certified copies of qualifications, certified ID copy and proof of residence is required.
Successful applicants will be required to climb onto machines and work at heights.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Coca Cola: Packaging Learnership Programme 2018 / 2019