Key Purpose Statement
CCBA believes is developing strong Logistics talent for future executive roles within the organisation. In order to achieve this we are looking for an experienced Logistics candidate to develop within all Warehouse, Distribution and Fleet aspects of our business to support and influence the company’s Logistics strategy. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a comprehensive development program.
The primary purpose of the Executive Assistant: Logistics is:
• Gain knowledge and understanding of the various Logistics functions as part of a comprehensive development program working closely with leadership team and Director.
• Responsible for the performance of the Logistics function as dictated by the overall strategy.
• Formulating, influencing and successfully implementing strategies that delivers high performance and strategic intent.
• Demonstrate the ability to analyse and interpret complexed information to assist senior leadership in creating strategic plans for the future
• Influence, drive and supporting strategic operational management planning.
• Re-engineering of procedures to ensure that they are aligned with business processes.
• Evaluating logistics performance by gathering, analysing and interpreting data and metrics resulting in improved efficiencies.
• Measuring the effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally as well as improving processes.
• Engaging with the Logistics Director and senior leadership team on daily operations of the Company towards achieving established goals as well as deviations from goals and objectives.
• Observing and evaluating work procedures in order to ensure quality standards and service.
• Prepare official reports on a monthly and annual basis that support the senior leadership team aligned to strategic objectives
• Seek out methods and practices to minimise financial risk and improve finance performance
• Demonstrate leadership qualities by applying the CCBA values