Faithful to Nature – Community Manager Vacancy in Cape Town, Muizenberg Jan 2018
|Remuneration:||R14000 – R22000 per month Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Lunch, 20% off products on our site|
|Location:||Cape Town, Muizenberg|
|Company:||Faithful to Nature|
The Community Manager will be expected to create, plan, manage and grow Faithful to Nature’s presence on social media, blogs and other relevant online and offline properties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing and creating all material for social media channels.
- Making sure content is relevant, engaging and sharable.
- Keeping abreast of industry related events and conversations.
Social media marketing
- Creating, planning, managing and growing FTN’s presence through blogs, social media and other relevant online properties.
- Build engagement and loyal following on all platforms.
- Increase followers.
- Managing and executing paid for campaigns to increase traffic to the website
- Monetize platforms appropriately.
- Exploring new opportunities with bloggers and influencers.
- Seeking out potential partnerships or reciprocal marketing collaborations.
Events and Sponsorship
- Attending FTN and industry events and planning potential meetups for our community.
- Managing sponsorship or involvement of FTN at relevant and exciting opportunities.
- Managing incoming media requests and sharing relevant coverage on our social media channels.
- Managing all customer queries on social media channels.
- Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
Faithful to Nature is a market leader in the online organic retail space with the mission of becoming the Green Amazon of Africa. We are passionate about innovating and producing top quality work.
We are a company with a lot of heart and soul and are looking for someone with exactly that. If you are passionate about everything you do and if you take a lot of pride in always doing your best and delivering the highest quality of work then please get in touch
- Minimum two years’ proven experience working for a retail e-commerce brand.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing social media campaigns as well as bloggers
- Creative and innovative individual.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media and measurement.