To grow the Absa customer base as a Consultant Sales through acquisition and increased customer profitability of the identified portfolio. Gain new customers and increase port folios of current customers through proactive attraction, cross selling, retention and contributing towards the achievement of the branch’s sales targets.
Customer Service Professionals
Job Section: Sales and Service
Build A Career As A Sales Consultant
Achieve Objectives to Reach Financial Goal
- Conduct a thorough customer need analysis, through customer engagement in order to provide the appropriate banking advice and guidance
- Act as a single point of reference to appropriately solution the customer
- Be accountable for customer on boarding and end to end sales fulfilment by utilizing the appropriate systems (e.g. COR and E2E)
- Acquire new primary customer’s relationships by utilizing internal and external sources
- Identify sales gaps by comparing actual performance against target
Avoid Business Risks
- Adhere to legislative and regulatory requirements
- Lead a culture of customer centricity and increased customer satisfaction and loyalty, and log all complaints on the appropriate system
- Build long term relationships with customers
Requirements & Skills:
- Minimum – NQF level 5 relevant qualifications (accredited with FSB).
- Completed RE Certificate preferable.
- 2 years sales experience.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) and the Internet.
- No criminal record.
You will receive valuable benefits like medical aid, pension fund, preferential banking rates, funeral cover and well -being program. You’ll also enjoy a company spirit that believes in giving our employees the freedom to do a great job, and the support to reach their ambitions in the future
There are four stages in our application process:
- Application: On our application form we ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You will also be required to upload a CV, so it’s a good idea to have this ready.
- Online Assessments: We’ll then ask you to complete online assessments if you have passed our minimum screening criteria. You will also receive an email with the link to these assessments so you can complete them when it suits you best. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles.
- Interview: If you are successful in our assessments we will contact you to conduct a brief telephonic interview before we invite you to attend a face-to-face interview.
- Outcome: Following your interview we’ll be in touch within five working days to advise you of the outcome.
For new opportunities and exposure … Apply today, and take your career to the next level.
If you have not received a response to your application in 15 days please consider your application unsuccessful.