Directorate: IKHAYA LETHEMBA
Package: R136 800.00 per annuum plus 37% in lieu of service benefits
The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially in respect of race, gender and disability.
The specific reference number of the post must be quoted; failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed.
- Grade 12 and Diploma/Degree in Hospitality.
- 2-3 years in Hospitality industry.
Knowledge and Skills
- Computer literacy
- To assist in monitoring and maintaining food standards and quality across all areas and during all stages of production and supply
- To assist in monitoring and guiding clients and staff while working in the kitchen,to assist in ensuring that quality control measures are achieved
- To provide assistance in food budget cost controls to ensure there is minimum wastage within the unit To provide assistance in the development of menus
- To assist in ensuring that kitchen equipment is maintained through due care diligence.
Applicants must apply online at: www.gautengonline.gov.za
Enquiries Ms. Nelisiwe Kunene Tel: 011 689 3941