Toni Elephant Media – Corporate Writer vacancy in Johannesburg, Ferndale Randburg March 2018
||Johannesburg, Ferndale Randburg
||Toni Elephant Media
- Writing and content development for corporate clients; as well as report writing.
- Primary responsibilities for the position are writing in English and developing content strategies for our clients.
If you are passionate about writing and understand impact messaging, then this is what you are meant to be doing.
- A minimum of three years of newsroom/journalism experience
- Journalism background (essential)
- A passion for writing
- An excellent command of the English language and must be able to write for different sectors
- Computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Power point)
- Organisational skills and ability
- Strong attention to detail (essential)
- Innovative, creative and resourceful ideas
- Ability to adjust to the tone and character of our style guide and those of our clients
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must have at least three years’ writing experience, degree or diploma and editing qualification/certificate
- Diploma/Degree in English or journalism and media studies (copywriting /writing major)