Discovery learnership leads to a nationally recognised FETC: Long Term Insurance NQF Level 4 qualification. This qualification consists of structured learning components that are combined with practical/workplace experience in the Financial Services industry.
Discovery Learnerships: Detailed Information
Practical areas of exposure may include but not limited to Long Term Insurance – Discovery Health: WCP Medical Aid client servicing, claims, new business and health benefits administration Personal Attributes and Skills
- Innovative/ critical thinking/ and problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity and works in a systematic, methodical and orderly manner.
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team orientated environment
- Service driven, a sense of urgency and a team player.
- Adapts to changing circumstances and handles criticism well and learns from it.
Discovery Learnerships: Additional Requirements
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths Literacy (Minimum Level 5 – 60% )
- 2nd language (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language;
- Possess basic computer skills mainly MS Excel & MS Outlook
Discovery Learnerships: How To Apply?
The post Discovery Learnerships appeared first on TopCareers24.