Location: GT, South Africa
Company: Distell Limited
Applications are invited for the above mentioned position to be based in Boksburg. The successful applicant will report directly to the Distribution Centre Manager and will be responsible for the end to end operational management on his/her assigned shift of 8 hours.
This is the biggest Distribution Centre within Distell and will operate on a 24 hour 6 day a week shift pattern.
Key performance areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for cost effective warehousing, receiving and despatching of finished goods
- Responsible for maintaining a zero tolerance on write offs & losses and variance reporting
- Provide a high standard of customer service, both internal and external
- Responsible for picking and loading execution according to plan
- Ensure that housekeeping is maintained to Distell standards
- Responsible for asset management including battery bay
- Ensure the warehouse complies with QC and risk management policies
- Effective on boarding and management of subordinates
- Responsible for management of contracted service providers
- Accurate and timeous completion of reports
- Grade 12
- MS Office (Excel /Word) at advanced level
- Good co-ordination & communication skills
- Excellent and proven leadership skills
- Must be able and willing to work overtime and participate in Stock Take
- Self-driven, motivated person
- Own transport and valid driver’s license
- Successful candidate must be willing and able to work shifts
- A relevant tertiary qualification would be a definite advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in working in a similar warehousing environment.
If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal by logging onto www.distell.co.za/careers
Reference Number: 16043
Closing Date: 05 September 2019