Through more than 20 of the world’s most recognized industry brands, we provide aftermarket customers with leading products and technical support. Collaborating with vehicle manufacturers, we develop brakes, wipers and a range of chassis components to achieve and exceed quality and safety objectives.
Federal-Mogul Motorparts discovers, designs and delivers components for vehicle manufacturers.
We have a Distribution Centre Internship opportunity.
Primary Purpose of Position:
- The student filling this position will handle a wide range of important duties.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Good communication i.e. written spoken and presentation skills
- Decision and problem solving skills
- Strong computer or systems skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- High level of numeracy and literacy minimum NQF Level 4
- Self-starter able to work within guidelines
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Team Player
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism
Key Performance Area:
- Deliver excellent customer service to clients
- Analyse and interpret statistical data (sales data, delivery data, trends etc)
- Follow up and ensure closure of customer’ concerns
- Perform all tasks given as part of the learning process
- Comply with workplace policies and procedures
- Complete assignments and keep a log of all training provided
- Undertake all learning conscientiously
Logistics/Supply Chain qualification
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Federal-Mogul is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.