Closing Date: 13 September 2018
The East London Industrial Development Zone SOC Ltd is the operator of the East London Industrial Development Zone (ELIDZ), an entity which exists to help manufacturers to become globally competitive through the development and efficient management of a modern, purpose built industrial location, which offers investing industries a streamlined business environment enhanced by a range of supporting services. The zone is already operational and currently houses a number of manufacturers that supply products for the local and international markets.
The ELIDZ is looking for interns to be exposed in the following fields for a period of up to 24 months subject to the conditions of its internship programme:
| Information Technology [x1]
- Bachelor’s Degree / BTech in Information Technology / Computer Science
|Company Secretary [x1]
- National Diploma Office Management and Technology
|Management Accounting [x1]
- BTech in Management and Cost Accounting
|Financial Management [x1]
|Finance Management [x2]
- BCom majoring in Accounting
- Relevant studies have been completed
- SA citizen (preference will be given to applicants from the Eastern Cape)
- Must not be studying
- Must be unemployed
- Preference will be given to top performers academically
How To Apply
Please e-mail your application letter clearly stating the area of exposure applying for, CV, certified copies of academic qualifications and an academic record to: email@example.com. An Academic record is mandatory; failure to attach it will disqualify your application.
The closing date for applications is 13 September 2018. Only short listed Candidates will be communicated with. The ELIDZ reserves the right to not make any appointments.