Company: Powerteck Transformers
Position Type / Division: Permanent
Region: Gauteng – Pretoria West
Closing Date of Application: 2018-09-27
Reporting to: Training Officer
The successful candidates will undertake a 3 years Apprenticeship Programme as per MERSETA requirements during the programme they will be taught theoretical knowledge and practical skills about the trade to equip them to qualify as Artisans.
- To complete daily task and activities;
- To do all the modules at an accredited Training college;
- Adhere to time and attendance both within the company and Training college;
- Adhere to Health and Safety procedures;
- Adhere to housekeeping standards at all times.
- Grade 12 or N3 certificate;
- Must have done the following subjects (Mathematics, Science, Drawing);
- At least must have done a relevant Trade theory course.
CV’s must be submitted to Monica Mamabolo Email address Monica.Mamabolo@pttransformers.co.za with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line and if the applicant does not comply with instructions the application will be unsuccessful. Telephone no: (012) 318 9704/9911.
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated to attract the right calibre individual.
Assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Please note that SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA (previously Powertech Transformers) shall apply the employment equity principles as set out in the company’s Employment Equity policy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.
NB: The Company is under no obligation to fill this position
Submit Your CV Here