The Estée Lauder Companies attracts the most outstanding people from diverse industries and nurtures their talents. Whether they work in one of our stores, on a production line, at our corporate headquarters in New York City or in one of our affiliates worldwide, our employees take pride in their contributions to our success.
The Estée Lauder Internship Programme 2018 runs for 6 months. Interns will be based at our company offices in Kyalami.
The internship will consist of meaningful work experience and participation in various projects, tasks and assignments.
The Supply Chain intern will have the exciting opportunity to learn and contribute to one or more of the following areas within Supply Chain, as required:
- Demand Planning
- Inventory Planning
- Customer Service
- Analyse data or information and apply statistical methods to determine processes.
- Design and develop forms as required.
- Provide back up across supply chain area as required
- Provide admin and operational support across supply chain as required
Qualification and Skills:
- Industrial Engineering qualification mandatory
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, innovative and challenging environment
Primary Location:South Africa
CLICK HERE TO APPLY