Sales Consultant Job in Durban, Greyville Feb 2018
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Pension/Provident and Commission|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Meet sales targets, volume and revenue objectives.
- Develop, execute and manage sales within the environment.
- Source, secure and bring in new business as required by the standard set out.
- Prepare and present proposals to clients as and when required.
- Gather market intelligence where possible to better assist clients with their needs
- Ensure that product knowledge is up to standard in order to offer sound, professional advice to prospects and clients.
- Build and sustain client relationships so that market share is maintained.
The successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Be in possession of a matric certificate or equivalent.
- Must have 2 years advertising sales experience within newspaper or magazine environment.
- Digital experience would be advantageous.
- Must have proven track record in cold calling & meeting sales targets.
- Be computer literate.
- Have a reliable vehicle and be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to write good proposals and be able to articulate well to clients.
- Have organising, planning and administrative skills.
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels of the business environment.
- Have good interpersonal skills and is a team player.
- Be dedicated to customer care and service.
- Be innovative, self motivated and able to thrive in a pressurised and deadline-driven environment.
- Operate as part of a team and also have the ability to work independently.
- Energetic, creative thinker with the ability to translate these into sales.
- Professionalism, tenacity and drive.