This is a fixed term contract up to 31 March 2021. South African National Parks, Biodiversity Social Projects division requires the services of a competent individual to run this challenging project within the Mokala National Park (Kimberley). Paterson B4 salary band total remuneration package of R9 091.50 + R 2 076.00 housing allowance. There is no accommodation available inside the park. Own accommodation should be provided.
- Grade 12 certificate
- Code 08 drivers’ license.
- Computer Literacy in MS Office
- Health and Safety and a First aid Certificate
- National Diploma in Nature Conservation will be an added advantage.
- Practical experience in chainsaw clearing operations will be added advantage
- 1 Years’ experience with contracting teams/management of personnel will be an advantage.
Key Performance areas:
- Assist with the planning and co-ordination of the implementation of Working for Water,Working for Ecosystems Projects
- Assist with management and Implementation of all standards and procedures according to the contractual agreements between the different funding organizations.
- Assist with management of HR as well as logistical resources within the projects
- Assist with the management of the administration of project according to the requirements of different funding organizations
- Assist with the management of all contractors allocated to the projects.
- Ensure all health & Safety standards are adhered to by contracting teams and management
- Mapping off areas within Mokala N Park and buffer areas
- Assist in managing the contract tendering process
- In field monitoring of NRM work sites
R9 091.50 + R 2 076.00 housing allowance
How To Apply:
Preference will be given to previously disadvantage candidates with the relevant minimum requirements
Candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications and detailed CV’s and certified copies of your qualification as well as your drivers license to the following address:
Att: Marjorie Matroos
Adress: Namakwa National Park,
Bio diversity social Projects
55 Charlotta Street
Tel: 027 672 8000
Fax: 086 225 9207
E-mail: [email protected]
Enquiries: Hendrik Malgas – [email protected]