Fin24 requires an intern at its Johannesburg Bureau with solid content producing skills, displaying a passion for business news and the digital media. He/she will be responsible for producing and editing content for the Fin24 website, as well as help research stories for the site.
– The ability to communicate well is a necessity.
– Must have a sound understanding and knowledge of the digital medium and an understanding of how to deliver online content in the SA environment.
Skills & Competencies
– Must have a passion for online media.
– Must have some understanding of company results and relevant economic data.
– Must have good language, writing and editing skills
– Must be versatile, flexible and adaptable to change
Must be able to perform under pressure, with short turn-around times
– Must have a nose for news and eye for spotting unique stories
– Must have a passion for learning new skills in a busy environment and working unusual hours.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Drawing up a schedule of company results, and writing on the results if needed.
– Liaising with users and building a vibrant online community.
– Writing up and following up on press releases.
– Takes responsibility for quality of content and general appearance of the site.
– Help identify and drive user-generated content
– Assist editor with new story ideas and respond creatively to breaking news.
– Assist in the management of the website, including maintenance and site improvements.
– Help build Fin24.com’s multimedia strategy.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY