At TFG you can expect all the real business exposure, experience, and training you will need to get your career off to a flying start and realise your true potential.
We also know that sometimes you may just need some time to figure it all out and discover the world of retail before you choose any one of our many exciting career paths. To top it all off, TFG offers competitive graduate salaries which makes shopping sprees a reality, not a pipe dream!
Exciting opportunities are available for students to gain experience in their field of study through 12 month internships at our Head Office in Cape Town! In return, successful candidates will be paid an allowance to cover basic travel costs.
TFG is looking to hire Financial Interns to join our group and be involved in finance team within a corporate environment. Use your passion for Finance to provide in-depth support to the finance team and division.
If you have an excellent customer service orientation, are self motivated and delivery driven, and enjoy a challenge, then this is the job for you!
To be a strong contender for this position, you need:
- A Degree/Diploma in Financial Management and Cost Accounting
- Currently reside in Cape Town
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- An eye for detail and exceptional organisational skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word and MS Excel and MS Project)
- Sound accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team
- To confidently influence and persuade at all levels
- To be self-motivated, and take responsibility for your own development
- Enjoys a project driven, goal oriented environment
Apply now and commence in March 2018 as a TFG employee!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.