An exciting vacancy exists at Cape Town International Airport for an experienced Fire Prevention Officer professional within the Airport Management division
Key Performance Outputs
The successful candidate, reporting to the Manager Fire and Rescue will be responsible for the following:
Technical Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience or the equivalent of such, will be required:
- The successful candidate must have a valid Matric (Grade 12) qualification
- Relevant Diploma or equivalent, based on the job requirements within the position.
- A code EC driver’s licence with driving experience is essential.
- Detailed knowledge of Airside, Landside and Terminal Operations.
- Knowledge of applicable legislation, statutory requirements and Standard operating procedures.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Fire and Rescue is essential.
- Proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
The ideal candidate consistently achieves results and meets goals and targets as well as clearly explains a point of view and its reasoning. It is essential that the candidate is well organized and methodical, pays attention to detail; acts in line with the dominant values of the organization as well as gets others to accept and trust a vision of the future. Recognising, handling and resolving conflict promptly as well as setting definite milestones and actions for achieving goals and solving challenging problems is also required
This position will be filled in line with ACSA’s Recruitment and Selection policy and will be advertised at all airports
Positions will be filled in line with ACSA’s values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented and will also be advertised externally
:Business Operations-COR (13000P)
:Jan 16, 2020, 10:27:42 AM
:Jan 31, 2020, 11:59:00 PM