General Assistant Trolleys
Key Performance Outputs
- Day to day deployment of equipment and safe guarding of assets.
- Indicate unserviceable equipment to relevant stakeholders.
- Adhere to relevant statutory/legislative regulations, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP); operational standards, policies and practices.
- Managing ACSA’s risk exposure through identifying, implementing and maintaining risk control measures to minimise the company’s liability and mitigating risk to limit injuries.
- Liaising and engaging with internal stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Engage and assist customers when required.
- Monitor and supply resources to ensure operational needs are met.
- Conducting trolley counts as required and report on stock levels and general operational constrains.
Technical Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience will be required:
- Grade 12 and experience based on the job requirements of the position
- Knowledge of airport operations would be advantageous
- Code B Drivers Licence would be advantageous
How to Apply
CLICK HERE: To view and apply ONLINE
Find More Jobs like this, General Assistant