The purpose of this job is to provide a high standard of hygiene in such a manner as to ensure proper upkeep of good housekeeping and cleaning, therefore good service delivery and maintaining good customer service in order to eliminate dirt and untidy surroundings and working environment.
- Cleaning, sweeping, dusting, mopping and vacuum floors in the store and offices on daily basis
- Emptying of bins on a daily basis
- Making of tea for staff on a daily basis
- Cleaning of Kitchen on a daily basis
- Cleaning windows fortnightly
- Reporting breakages, faulty equipment
- Ordering cleaning stock when needed
- Ensuring housekeeping of work area
- Participating in perpetual stock takes
- Performing any work related tasks as delegated by superior
- Matric equivalent or Recognition for Prior Learning
- Ability to clean efficiently and effectively
- Have a good understanding of proper hygiene & good housekeeping
- Ability to be flexible and perform good teamwork with other colleagues
Kindly note that if you are not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful.
We are committed to having staff that reflect the diversity of our nation we will conduct our recruitment and appointments in line with the Company’s equity targets and we are committed to improving our positions”.
Interested applicants are to submit the Curriculum Vitae and motivation letter to Leigh-Ann de Wee in the Human Resources Department on 021 944 8397 or via fax 086 622 3067 or via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org