Qualifications: Grade 12/Matric
Where: Gauteng (Linbro Park)
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa are looking for talented individuals with the relevant skills and experience for a CIC Learnership (for disabled learners), which is based in Linbro Park.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Customer Interaction Centre.
The purpose of this program is to equip learners to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles related to supporting the drive to increase brand equity, sales volumes, market share and corporate reputation by providing telephonic support to customers, establishing good customer relations and by marketing the company’s products and services.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Operations Managers.
The learner will be exposed to:
- Completion of all documented basic call handling processes within the CIC department
- Query response handling
- Administrative functions related to the department
- Appropriate actions to be taken with regards to hazards and emergency situations
- Maintaining of internal and external customer service and satisfaction levels
- Providing timeous customer feedback
- Educating the customer in the use of the company products and services
Skills, Experience & Education
- Grade 12/Matric with Maths, and English as the home language or at least a first additional language
- Applicants must be unemployed
- No Experience required
- The successful candidate must not have been on a call centre learnership before.
- Only candidates with disabilities will be considered.
- CVs must clearly state the nature of the disability.
- Only disabled candidates who are currently unemployed will be considered.
- Candidates must not have already completed the National Certificate: Contact Centre Support NQF 2 as this is an outcome of the learnership (candidates who have already done this qualification cannot be considered)
CLOSING DATE: Jan 08, 2019!!