- Recruiter:Shell SA
- Location:Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Salary:Salary Negotiable
- Sector:Manufacturing Jobs
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date added:23 February 2019
- AA/EE opportunity?:No
- Benefits:Not included
- Similar Jobs:Manufacturing Jobs in Johannesburg
Shell in South Africa
Shell has been active in South Africa since 1902. Our main business activities in South Africa include Retail and Commercial Fuels, Lubricants and Oils, Aviation, Marine, Manufacturing and Upstream Exploration. Our head offices in South Africa are based in Johannesburg.
Our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people form the basis of the Shell General Business Principles and we currently recruiting for General Worker.
Key Performance Areas:
• Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
• Washing of vehicles
• Offloading off Soya vehicles at siding
• Fuelling of Vehicles
• Loading of vehicles – when required
General tasks i.e.
• Cleaning oil/Fuel spills on Site & Farms
•Daily cleaning of Workshop/weighbridge area
• General housekeeping of wash bay facility
• Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
Clean criminal record
• Must have own reliable transport to and from work
Education and Experience:
• Grade 10 Literacy level
• Able to read and write English and able to do simple calculations
Skills and Knowledge:
• Medically fit
• Truck loading & offloading techniques
• Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too.
Fax your CV to 0864921138