George Mukhari Hospital Vacancies
The Gauteng Department of Health is looking for Porters for the George Mukhari Hospital Vacancies candidates must be well organised patient and very determined.
REF NO: 02332
SALARY : R 68 010 per annum (plus benefits)
REQUIREMENTS George Mukhari Hospital Vacancies :
- ABET Level 4 or Grade 10.
- Ability to read and write.
- Good physical health, good interpersonal relations.
- Good communication skills.
- Exposure to a hospital environment.
- Reporting to Operational or Area Nursing Manager or other allied Health managers.
- Load and off-load patients from ambulances and private vehicles on to stretcher and wheelchairs.
- Escort patients to relevant consulting room. Transport corpse to the mortuary when the need arises.
- Collect amputation and placentas to the mortuary when a need arises.
- Clean stretchers and wheelchairs and prepare for re-use.
- Fold soiled line and place into laundry bags.
- Place clean linen on to stretchers.
- Perform any other portering tasks as delegated by the supervisor.
ENQUIRIES : Mr. P Lamola, Tel No: (012) 529 3225
How to apply
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (download here), which must be completed in full.
Applications must be submitted to Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital 3111 Setlogelo Drive Ga-rankuwa or posted to Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital,
Private Bag x442 Pretoria 0001.OR click here to apply online.
The specific reference number of the post must be quoted; failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed.