Are you a young up and coming graphic designer with a passion for thinking outside of the box? Do you enjoy interesting challenges that push your skill set? Student Brands is looking for a Graphic Designer intern.
We are offering the opportunity for one Graphic Designer to do an internship with us.
- A graphic design qualification.
- Must live in Johannesburg and be able to get to our offices.
- Can commit to three months of working.
- Willing to work on projects that might not always be pure graphics.
- Own computer
- Must be competent in Office as well as Photoshop
- What the winner receives:
- Three months industry relevant experience.
How to apply:
Submit a proposal with a logo for a Gaming Convention.
In your proposal include website advertising banners such as a Leaderboard (300 x 600px) a sponsored banner (300 x 300px) and a header (728 x 90 px)
Competition closes on the 1st February 2018, if you haven’t heard from us by the 1st of March 2018 then you have been unsuccessful.