GSK Graduate Opportunity
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer with this GSK Graduate Opportunity . Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires
We have a position for Transformation Graduate.
Key responsibility For GSK Graduate Opportunity:
Transformation graduate duties include-Assisting Head of Transformation in the following areas:
• Compliance and monitoring implementation of various B-BBEE transformation plan initiatives in line with the scorecard, in such areas as ownership, Preferential procurement (New Enterprise and Supplier Development element), employment equity and Skills development.
• Collate quarterly BBEEE reports for the Director to table to all EXCO members and divisions.
• Preparation of board meeting reports and providing full comprehensive reports to the board in terms of requirements and progress of B-BBEE compliance of the company.
• Continually refine the company’s standard procedure documents for all areas of the scorecard in terms of the latest legislation changes and updates.
• Assistance in training of the scorecard and explanation to the line managers at site and regional level in the following areas:
• Generate and distribute preferential procurement reports monthly in conjunction with the procurement manager and all business owners or element owners
• Overview preferential procurement system in terms of compliance and provide assistance to the procurement manager if and when required.
• Assist with CSR management projects with Motopi Consulting
• Employment Equity, ensuring scorecard requirement is meet and implemented and submissions to the department of labour.
• Skills Development and training plan implementation, assistance and guidance to the training manager in conjunction with WSP (Work Skills Plan) reports.
• Analyze GSK Pharma and Consumer Health suppliers and seek out alternative suppliers to ensure maximum points on procurement.
• ESD Deep dives management: Seek out black business development opportunities and assist in the development of such business.
• Ensuring audit and verification processes is done annually and coordinating the process with the verification agency from initial to final verification stage
• BBBEE tracking and monitoring- ensuring that information data is captured and maintained
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK Graduate Opportunity does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK Graduate Opportunity. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.