||Institution: Riversdale Hospital (Garden Rourt District)
Core Title: Health Associated Sciences and Support Personnel
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
- Basic numeracy and literacy.
- Appropriate experience in cleaning in an Administration Office environment.
Inherent requirement of the job:
- Ability to lift/move heavy equipment and supplies.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read, speak and write in at least two of the official languages of the Western Cape.
- Ability to effectively multi-task, function independently and under pressure and to operate office cleaning machinery and equipment.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- Rendering an effective, efficient and safe hygiene and domestic service of work areas within the Administration Component.
- Handling of waste.
- Render support to Support Services Manager.
- Contribute to effective management of domestic responsibilities.
- Effective utilisation and functioning of apparatus and equipment.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or www.westerncape.gov.za) must: Be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference), be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and qualification/s. A separate application form must be completed for each post. Applications without the afore-mentioned will not be considered. Applications must be forwarded to the address as indicated on the advertisement. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. CV’s will not be returned. Excess personnel will receive preference. Applications, which are received after the closing date, will not be considered. Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from the Department within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records and previous employment.
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with a disability are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated. (Suid-Kaap Forum 11/10/2019, PSVC 36/2019)