Candidate must have 2- 3 years working experience in a this position. Experience in the Japanese style of preparing raw fish is essential!
- Preparation, rice cooking and serving of sushi on the patio and restaurants and for take away.
- Ensure proper filleting of fish to minimize wastage.
- Ensure all stock is ordered and rotated daily.
- Ensure consistent and smooth sushi and sashimi production.
- Ensure working areas are always kept clean.
- Assist other kitchen staff as need arises.
- Work towards meeting or exceeding customer expectations and promoting high level of service.
- Ensure all complaints, enquiries and suggestions are reported to Management.
- Adhere to portion controls consistently.
- Ensure all dishes are prepared to specifications and served at the correct quality.
- Ensure innovative use of ingredients and equipment.
- Perform tasks as communicated by Senior Chefs.
· Reference: LS-80404-2103 (Client Reference: JHB000177)
· Salary: R5 000 – R7 000 depending on experience
· Country: South Africa
· Employer type: Conference Venue
· Contact: Hotelstaff on +27 (0) 11 782 3002 quote LS-80404-2103
· Fax: 0866468095
Apply On Company Site