HR Internship Opportunity Unilever 2018
HR Internship Opportunity Unilever 2018 No matter who you are, or where in the world you are, the chances are that our products are a familiar part of your daily routine. Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you’re bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh!
Get up close and personal with a company that can shape your future. You will need strong self-motivation, have a passion to win and the ability to build strong relationships. Be the individual that drives the success of a mutli-billion euro Brand…this could be MADE BY YOU!
Key Pillars At HR Internship Opportunity Unilever 2018
- People Experience Lead – Custodian for employee moments, ensuring satisfactory customer service
- HR Business Partnering : It’s important that our HR service is fully aligned to our business goals. Support the delivery of the HR strategy. This includes building talent supply, change management facilitation, organisational effectiveness, performance improvement, employee and industrial relations as well as human resource expertise.
Learning and Development:
- By identifying learning needs in our organisation, you will develop initiatives to ensure everyone develops to their full potential.
- Employee Relations: Full adherence to labour legislation is something we’re 100% committed to getting right. This will be your sole focus.
- The key is to ensure that Unilever employees are rewarded according to sustained high performance, responsibility, output and high potential.
- Organisational Effectiveness: Taking an overview of our organisation, you will specialise in development, change initiatives and structural progress within our business.
- HR Communities : Be involved in global HR communities and be the local lead to deliver the global HR Agenda.
- A Bachelors degree in any discipline with preference for BCom, BBS, BPsych, BSocSc degrees
- All students, Foreign Nationals and SA Citizens studying at a University in SA are required to apply through the SA process.
- This makes sense from a logistics and travel point of view.