Aside from keeping your company safe and preventing losses, your security company is at the frontline of your business and is often the first contact that staff and clients have with your organisation. At iMvula Quality Protection we regard your reputation as seriously as our own.
A large Security Services company based in Johannesburg seeks to hire Cost & Accounting Management graduates for an internship programme.
- Cost accounting including: –
- Initiating and maintaining of company procedures and policies relating to tender costing
- Conduct and review contract profitability for existing clients
- Compiling of all required reports within set deadlines
- To provide a cost management service to the management team in respect of contract profitability
Qualifications & Experience:
- B Com (Cost management/Finance/Accounting)
- CIMA beneficial
Job Related Skills:
- Excel -Advanced -Essential
- People management skills- Basic – Essential
- Analytical thinking -Intermediate – Essential
- Planning and organizing -Intermediate – Essential
- Project management – Intermediate – Essential
- Communication – Intermediate – Essential
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Writing and Reporting
Forward cv’s with qualifications to email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you meet the criteria required for this role and ONLY if you do, we will be in contact with you to set up an appointment. Note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.