Habits : In-House Graphic Designer Vacancy in Cape Town, Claremont in Cape Town, Claremont Jan 2018
|Location:||Cape Town, Claremont|
Position: In-house graphic designer for a fashion boutique
Habits is looking for an in-house graphic designer to join our team. We’re looking for someone with a passion for fashion and a flair for the creative.
You’ll need to be independent and forward thinking, you’ll need to be able to take the initiative. You’ll need to be good at time management and take control of your workload. You must be a team player as you will work closely others and will help each other out when necessary. You need to be a creative thinker and come up with new and fresh ideas.
- Excellent knowledge of all Adobe Programs, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Photography skills, must be able to shoot product stills in studio (Must be able to deep-etch products and save-for-web)
- HTML knowledge (Must be able to code Newsletters in HTML and send through Everlytic)
- Good layout and typography skills to design Fashion e-newsletters, website banners, in store posters, etc.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress must be able to upload and update Back-end of e-commerce site via WordPress
- Basic knowledge of posting content on Social Media such as sizing, optimising images
- Good copywriting skills
- Knowledge of fabrics, garment styles and general fashion knowledge
Must be able to work well under pressure in an agile environment without supervision, must be industrious and have lots of initiative.
Must have a ‘make-it-happen’ attitude.