:Hilton Sandton138 Rivonia RoadSandton 2196A Regional Procurement Intern will ensure proper and effective communication channels are in place so that the Purchasing Department can accurately stock goods and other equipment for the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As a Regional Procurement Intern, you will assist the Purchasing Department in its efforts to manage the purchase of all the goods and equipment that the hotel requires. Specifically, a Regional Procurement Intern will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist the Procurement Manager in purchasing the right goods and materials at the right price, at the required quality, and in the right volume to ensure a cost-effective approach to purchasing within the hotel
- Work with internal and external customers to ensure smooth lines of communication so that all requirements are met effectively
- Prepare orders in line with business requirements
- Work closely with the Heads of Department to ensure effective stock control
What are we looking for?
Regional Procurement Interns serving Hilton Worldwide brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A passion for organization and accuracy in all aspects of work
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for building strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft programs
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Languages : English ( Advance level )
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
How to Apply
Click here to send applications