PwC provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 184 000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions
Brief Outline/ Purpose of Job
You will be working in the Risk Assurance Services division of PwC, with a key focus on IT and Internal Auditing, Risk Management, Data Assurance and Risk Consulting activities to commence January 2019.
Particular focus areas include:
- Auditing IT controls (application controls and general controls)
- Assist with other consulting assignments (systems and process related)
- Travel opportunities (PwC is an international firm)
- Exposure to top clients in the Western Cape region
- Training opportunities (SAP and other IT controls training)
Key Competencies and Attributes
- Strong analytical skills
- Process orientated person
- Good knowledge of IT architecture
- Good communication skills
- ERP knowledge would be a bonus, but is not a requirement.
- Auditing knowledge would be a bonus, but is not a requirement.
- Good Attention to detail
Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Honours degree (Information Systems, Management Accounting, Accounting)
- BComm degrees (Accounting, IT,Information Systems, Management Accounting or Accounting)
NB: Please attach full/latest academic transcript as well as all Matric and university certificates obtained.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY